The thermovat is a completely insulated 5 gallon container for holding, transporting, and dispensing hot or cold beverages.
Heat loss averages 2.5 to 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit per hour in gradual decline.
Heat gain for cold beverages averages 2.5 to 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit per hour in gradual increase.
• Clean with regular dish detergent. Do not use abrasives to clean unit.
• Pre-heating is not necessary in most cases. If pre-heating, simply fill the unit with hot water and drain; then fill with beverage.
Remember to loosen lid to vent unit before dispensing beverage.
• Expose untt to temperatures m excess of 212°F
• Fill with liquid in excess of 212°F. Allow liquid to cool to required temperature before adding to unit.
• Place unit against any heat source like an oven or heater.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
View all of our Drink Dispenser rentals.