Sample Party Tent LayoutsSee popular size and seating options for canopies and tents
If you’re considering a tented event, there are lots of options available for dining and seating. We have put together several popular rental options with our Party Canopies and Frame Tents. These tent layouts are perfect for parties that require seating for up to 84 guests:
- Graduation parties
- Engagement parties
- Bridal showers
- Family reunions
- Backyard BBQs
- Baby showers
We also offer larger tents to accommodate bigger parties. You can view all the tent rentals that PartySavvy offers on our Tent Rentals and Accessories page.
See below for more information on party canopy and tent rentals, and then click on a tent size to see seating layouts for round tables and rectangular banquet tables.
- Other table and chair options are available.
- Tables and chairs will be stacked on delivery, and are to be folded and stacked out of the weather prior to pickup.
- Set up and take down of tables and chairs is available for an additional fee. This service must be arranged in advance.
- Table linens are available for all table sizes, in a variety of colors, and are rented separately.
- All rental fees, delivery fees, installation fees, etc. are subject to 7% tax.
- Party canopies must be installed on a lawn area, and need to be staked into the ground on all four sides.
- Party canopies may be installed by the customers, or by our installers for an additional fee.
- Party canopies have one or two center poles, depending upon the size of the canopy.
- Party canopies are available in White or Blue/White stripes.
- Frame tents may be installed on a lawn, or on a hard surface, and must be anchored with stakes in the ground, or with concrete weights, which are NOT included in the prices shown.
- Frame tents must be installed by our installers. A site visit is required prior to booking the reservation. There is no charge for the site visit.
- Frame tents do not have ANY center poles.