Turn all valves to the off position. Head valve must be turned clockwise to be in an off position. Open source/cylinder valve slowly, open head valve slightly and light with a long grill or fireplace lighter. Adjust to desired flame using head valve. DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED. When Tiki Torch is not in use, be sure source/cylinder valve is closed.
Temperatures near Tiki Torch will ignite combustible materials. Use only on level and stable surfaces. Keep Tiki Torch at least 6′ away from any combustible materials.
- This Tiki Torch is designed and intended for outdoor use only.
- DO NOT place under a covered or enclosed patio or the eaves of your home.
- DO NOT place under low hanging trees or close to evergreens or shrubs.
- DO NOT move, handle, or service Tiki Torch while it is in operation or hot.
- DO NOT allow children to play on or around the Tiki Torch. It could cause a fire or bodily burns. Place in a low traffic area.
- DO NOT leave unattended. Close gas valves when unattended or not in use.
- Installation must comply with all applicable codes.
- Tiki Torch must be set level and comply with minimum clearance of 6′ from all sides.
- Using soapy water, check all gas connections for leaks and test function of all moving parts. Perform these checks and tests prior to initial use and after periodic use.
View all of our Outdoor Heating and Lighting rentals.