Halloween is a fun holiday for both the young and young at heart alike. Whether you enjoy dressing up, trick-or-treating, decorating your home, or hosting an amazing Halloween party, there is something about this spooky holiday that can appeal to everyone.
Check out this list of our favorite spooktacular Halloween Party Recipes if you are hosting a Halloween Party this year. Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know which recipe your guests loved most!
- Goblin Dip With Bone Crackers: This quick and easy bean dip is a great recipe to make if you’re feeding a large crowd. You can also make a couple of different bowls of this dip with different levels of heat (done simply by adding hot sauce or Jalapenos) and put out decorative “warning” labels in front of the spicy versions.
- Bloodshot Eyeballs: These peanut butter balls are both tasty and fun! If you’re looking for a spooky dessert that can be enjoyed on the go, this is a treat that your guests will be sure to enjoy.
- Mummy Dogs: Take a spooky spin on an old classic with these mummy dogs! With just 5 ingredients (or less!), you can create a fun and filling finger food. Leave bowls of different types of mustards and ketchup out for dipping so that guests can customize their mummy dogs.
- Monster Eyes: Cheese and sausage never looked so spooky as they do in these Monster Eyes! Be sure to make plenty of these because they will go fast!
- Witches Brew: This fun Halloween beverage can be enjoyed by both children and adults and can be topped with many different things (gummy worms, fake teeth, marshmallows) to make it even more festive.
- Candy Corn Cocktail: When many people think of Candy Corn, they think of Halloween. Why not create a cocktail that tastes just like the popular candy for your next Halloween Party? If you want to get extra creative, rim the top of each glass with crushed Candy Corn.
If you’re hosting a Halloween Party, PartySavvy is here to help! With everything from barware to folding chairs and cocktail tables, we’re your one stop party equipment rental company this Halloween season!
More Blog Posts
COVID-19 has rocked our world, and in this unprecedented time, there is little certainty about what the coming months will bring. If you were planning a spring or early summer wedding this year, there is a good chance you’re having to move your special day to a later...
Emergency Phone Number: 412-292-5533 Please leave a message, and we'll return your call promptly. As COVID-19 continues to grip our nation, we are facing an unprecedented need in our communities for emergency medical tenting and shelters....
Marquee tents (often referred to as walkway canopies) are some of the most versatile and widely used items in our tent rental inventory. By using marquees in a variety of applications, guests at an event will remain dry and comfortable from the time they arrive until...