Halloween is a fun holiday for both the young and young at heart alike. Whether you enjoy dressing up, trick-or-treating, decorating your home, or hosting an amazing Halloween party, there is something about this spooky holiday that can appeal to everyone.
Check out this list of our favorite spooktacular Halloween Party Recipes if you are hosting a Halloween Party this year. Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know which recipe your guests loved most!
- Goblin Dip With Bone Crackers: This quick and easy bean dip is a great recipe to make if you’re feeding a large crowd. You can also make a couple of different bowls of this dip with different levels of heat (done simply by adding hot sauce or Jalapenos) and put out decorative “warning” labels in front of the spicy versions.
- Bloodshot Eyeballs: These peanut butter balls are both tasty and fun! If you’re looking for a spooky dessert that can be enjoyed on the go, this is a treat that your guests will be sure to enjoy.
- Mummy Dogs: Take a spooky spin on an old classic with these mummy dogs! With just 5 ingredients (or less!), you can create a fun and filling finger food. Leave bowls of different types of mustards and ketchup out for dipping so that guests can customize their mummy dogs.
- Monster Eyes: Cheese and sausage never looked so spooky as they do in these Monster Eyes! Be sure to make plenty of these because they will go fast!
- Witches Brew: This fun Halloween beverage can be enjoyed by both children and adults and can be topped with many different things (gummy worms, fake teeth, marshmallows) to make it even more festive.
- Candy Corn Cocktail: When many people think of Candy Corn, they think of Halloween. Why not create a cocktail that tastes just like the popular candy for your next Halloween Party? If you want to get extra creative, rim the top of each glass with crushed Candy Corn.
If you’re hosting a Halloween Party, PartySavvy is here to help! With everything from barware to folding chairs and cocktail tables, we’re your one stop party equipment rental company this Halloween season!
More Blog Posts
Summer time is the perfect time to round up the family near and far, and throw a bash in honor of those you love the most. Kids are out of school, the weather is nice, and many families are looking for an excuse to get out of town (or at least out of the house). Now...
Last month, we talked about some basic enhancements that will make a major impact on your tented wedding. This month, we’ll be talking about some more elaborate upgrades for tented weddings that will surely elevate the look and feel of your big day. Fabric Tent Liners...
Tented weddings have the potential to be almost anything you would like them to be; the only limitations are your imagination, and your budget. A tented event provides a blank canvas, which allows for complete venue customization from the inside out. There are many...