Halloween is a fun holiday for both the young and young at heart alike. Whether you enjoy dressing up, trick-or-treating, decorating your home, or hosting an amazing Halloween party, there is something about this spooky holiday that can appeal to everyone.
Check out this list of our favorite spooktacular Halloween Party Recipes if you are hosting a Halloween Party this year. Be sure to leave us a comment and let us know which recipe your guests loved most!
- Goblin Dip With Bone Crackers: This quick and easy bean dip is a great recipe to make if you’re feeding a large crowd. You can also make a couple of different bowls of this dip with different levels of heat (done simply by adding hot sauce or Jalapenos) and put out decorative “warning” labels in front of the spicy versions.
- Bloodshot Eyeballs: These peanut butter balls are both tasty and fun! If you’re looking for a spooky dessert that can be enjoyed on the go, this is a treat that your guests will be sure to enjoy.
- Mummy Dogs: Take a spooky spin on an old classic with these mummy dogs! With just 5 ingredients (or less!), you can create a fun and filling finger food. Leave bowls of different types of mustards and ketchup out for dipping so that guests can customize their mummy dogs.
- Monster Eyes: Cheese and sausage never looked so spooky as they do in these Monster Eyes! Be sure to make plenty of these because they will go fast!
- Witches Brew: This fun Halloween beverage can be enjoyed by both children and adults and can be topped with many different things (gummy worms, fake teeth, marshmallows) to make it even more festive.
- Candy Corn Cocktail: When many people think of Candy Corn, they think of Halloween. Why not create a cocktail that tastes just like the popular candy for your next Halloween Party? If you want to get extra creative, rim the top of each glass with crushed Candy Corn.
If you’re hosting a Halloween Party, PartySavvy is here to help! With everything from barware to folding chairs and cocktail tables, we’re your one stop party equipment rental company this Halloween season!
More Blog Posts
Dear Friends, Welcome to the PartySavvy website; we are glad you found us, and we hope you will find the rental products and services you are looking for here. If not, please give us a call; we may be able to help you, or point you in the right direction. February 1,...
Buffet style service is one of the most common ways to serve a meal at any event, especially for larger groups. This arrangement allows guests to pick and choose from a variety of food options, and even offers the opportunity for seconds (and thirds if there is enough...
When it comes to planning a wedding, a bride generally has her hands full. She’s planning the biggest event of her life, all while balancing a vision and a dream with a budget. Besides her opinions and wants, and those of the groom, she also might have a relative or...