Operating Instructions: Hot Diggity and Lil Diggity Models 8014, 8014EX, 8014PE 8015, B015EX, 8015PE
A. C. only. Wattage and voltage as indicated on nameplate.
Install the Hot/Lil Diggity in a level position. Connect the lead in cord to a suitable outlet of correct voltage.
1. Place hot dogs on rollers. Turn heat to designated temperature. Left knob controls the heat of one set of (5) rollers and the right controls the other set of (5) rollers.
2. For low capacity, set on low using one or both sets of rollers. For high capacity, set on high or medium using both sets of rollers.
Care and Cleaning Instructions
!!CAUTION UNPLUG BEFORE CLEANING!!
(Although corrosion resistant stainless steel should be cleaned daily to prevent pitting action.)
1. !!UNPLUG THE UNITS POWER CORD FROM THE OUTLET!!
2. Remove any remaining hot dogs from rollers.
3. Remove drip pans and clean thoroughly
4. Use a mild detergent or soap and water to clean the roller grill. Rinse after. For stubborn spots or stains, a mild household abrasive cleaner can be used. When applying abrasive cleaners, always rub in the direction of the grain to preserve metal finish.
5. When unit has been thoroughly cleaned, rinsed, and dried, re-insert drip pans into unit.
6. Your unit should now be cleaned and ready for another day of operation.
View all of our Concession Equipment rentals.