1. Fill coffee pot with COLD water to desired amount.
2. Add coffee to basket (see equivalents below).
3. Plug coffee pot into standard electrical outlet.
4. When coffee has finished brewing, remove basket.
5. The pot will keep the coffee hot.
It takes approximately 1/2 hour to brew coffee in 30 to 60 cup urns; 1 hour in 90 to 100 cup urns.
|Number of Cups||Coffee Measure|
|55-60||3 1/2 cups|
One pound of coffee is equal to approximately 4 3/4 cups of ground coffee.
1. Rinse out coffee pot and basket before returning.
2. Do NOT immerse coffee pot in water.
PLEASE REMEMBER, you are renting this equipment. To avoid additional cleaning charges, please clean the coffee pot to the best of your ability.
View all of our Coffee/Hot Beverage Container rentals.