Beverage fountains are designed to circulate clear beverages. Use of beverages with pulp, seed, fruit rinds, etc, will restrict the flow of the beverage and may give unsatisfactory results. Use of ice cream or other foamy punches may also restrict the flow of the beverage.
• Pour approximately 2 quarts of beverage in the lower reservoir and turn switch to ON. If beverage does not circulate within one minute, turn switch to OFF for 10 seconds. Repeat this procedure several times until beverage flows freely.
• If this procedure fails, pour beverage in top reservoir, with switch in ON position until pump is activated.
• Do not run fountain dry. Do not immerse base of fountain in water.
• After use, empty out remaining beverage and fill lower reservoir with 2 gallons of warm water and let circulate for 5 minutes. Empty the unit and repeat again.
• DO NOT use scouring pads or any type of abrasive for cleaning. DO NOT take unit apart.
• To chill a beverage, make ice cubes from your punch, chunks of ice in the bowl, ice cubes in a plastic bag, or several pieces of dry ice in a bowl
• When using carbonated beverages pre-chill to at least 36 degrees before adding to fountain. Carbonation will dissipate after 10-20 minutes of re-circulating in the fountain. It is advisable to add smaller quantities of mixtures to the fountain from time to time to maintain carbonation.
• To obtain the best results from your rental fountain, follow the above instructions carefully. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
View all of our Beverage Fountains and Dispensers.