Summer is right around the corner and that means it’s time for baseball games, barbecuing, and summer parties! No one wants to spend hours preparing and cooking food for their summer party, so that’s why we’ve found these great 10 easy summer party recipes.
- Cheesesteak Sliders – These delicious sliders are easy to make and can easily feed a crowd!
- Tomato, Watermelon, and Basil Skewers – These healthy and simple skewers are sure to be a hit at your summer party.
- Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs – No summer party would be complete without hot dogs. Make your hot dogs extra delicious by wrapping them in bacon!
- Tomato & Balsamic Bruschetta – This Bruschetta is both creamy and zingy: a winning combination for your summer party.
- Spinach Tortellini Salad – With only 7 ingredients, this spinach salad is not only delicious, it’s also incredibly easy to make!
- White Pizza Dip with Focaccia – You can customize this tasty pizza to include the toppings you know your guests will love!
- Spinach and Parmesan Dip – This classic party dish is a favorite anytime of year! Serve it with your favorite chips and watch it disappear quickly.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork – Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is great for parties because you can serve it in the slow cooker and keep it warm for hours!
- Individual Seven-Layer Dip – This dip is not only extremely cute, but it also ensures that there won’t be any double dipping.
- Mexican Corn on the Cob – Jazz up your corn with just a few ingredients!
More Blog Posts
Buffet style service is one of the most common ways to serve a meal at any event, especially for larger groups. This arrangement allows guests to pick and choose from a variety of food options, and even offers the opportunity for seconds (and thirds if there is enough...
When it comes to planning a wedding, a bride generally has her hands full. She’s planning the biggest event of her life, all while balancing a vision and a dream with a budget. Besides her opinions and wants, and those of the groom, she also might have a relative or...
Whether you are planning a simple dinner party or an elaborate wedding reception, you can easily work cocktail tables into your plans. Cocktail tables come in a variety of sizes, and can be dressed up or down to complement the look and feel of your event, indoors or...