Summer is right around the corner and that means it’s time for baseball games, barbecuing, and summer parties! No one wants to spend hours preparing and cooking food for their summer party, so that’s why we’ve found these great 10 easy summer party recipes.
- Cheesesteak Sliders – These delicious sliders are easy to make and can easily feed a crowd!
- Tomato, Watermelon, and Basil Skewers – These healthy and simple skewers are sure to be a hit at your summer party.
- Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs – No summer party would be complete without hot dogs. Make your hot dogs extra delicious by wrapping them in bacon!
- Tomato & Balsamic Bruschetta – This Bruschetta is both creamy and zingy: a winning combination for your summer party.
- Spinach Tortellini Salad – With only 7 ingredients, this spinach salad is not only delicious, it’s also incredibly easy to make!
- White Pizza Dip with Focaccia – You can customize this tasty pizza to include the toppings you know your guests will love!
- Spinach and Parmesan Dip – This classic party dish is a favorite anytime of year! Serve it with your favorite chips and watch it disappear quickly.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork – Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is great for parties because you can serve it in the slow cooker and keep it warm for hours!
- Individual Seven-Layer Dip – This dip is not only extremely cute, but it also ensures that there won’t be any double dipping.
- Mexican Corn on the Cob – Jazz up your corn with just a few ingredients!
More Blog Posts
We are living strange times - but we don’t need to tell you that. There are no longer any rules when it comes to… well… anything. Wedding planning included. This year many brides and grooms had to change their original wedding plans, and while some pushed those into...
As businesses like restaurants and hospitals look for ways to expand their useable space in the midst of the Coronavirus pandemic, PartySavvy has been honored to be able to help. Demand for tents, patio heaters, large tent heaters, and tables and chairs has continued...
As businesses begin to re-open in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, restaurants are facing a new challenge: operating at limited occupancy. In many states across the country, restaurants are now authorized to open their doors, assuming they restrict patrons to 25% of...